Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Victor Hugo and Me

I got just back from Paris! My husband and I had a wonderful time. While we were there Cal and I went to a restaurant called Le Grand Vefour to celebrate our anniversary. The food was fantastic, and the ambiance was amazing--gilt decorations, mirrors, plush velvet, etc. Interestingly, LGV has been a restaurant since 1784. And it has been a hot spot for writers, politicians, and those spreading sedition (not mutually exclusive categories). Napoleon, Sarte, et al. had their own tables. We ate at Victor Hugo's table!

Here are some photos. If you want to read more about our Paris trip, click "Really, I'm Not French."





2 comments:

  1. LOVELY! What a nice trip and well deserved. Can't wait to hear all about it. I've never been and want to go so badly. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the two of you, you look very happy!

    ReplyDelete