Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Screwing Up Alexandria Status Update

Things are moving forward for Screwing Up Alexandria! I just heard back from beta reader number two. She said that she “thoroughly enjoyed” the novel. In fact, she was in just a hurry to find out what happened that she had a hard time focusing on beta reading it.

And beta reader number three has given me part of the novel back (she’s just started the book), so I can begin considering her comments.

I hope to start working on beta number two’s corrections today. Woot!

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo! That's what you always want to hear. I remember when that happened with one of my books and I kept thinking, "Thanks, but I REALLY WANT YOU TO FOCUS TOO." =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I'm so excited for this new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! It's great having people cheering me on!

      Delete