Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Photos of Bodiam Castle

Screwing Up Time is set in several locations. One of them in North Haven, CT, near where my family and I lived for seven years. The other location is a bit more exotic for Americans. It’s Bodiam Castle. And yes, Bodiam Castle is a real place. If you’d like to look at some photos of what the castle looks like today. Click here. And it will take you to a National Trust photo gallery of Bodiam Castle. These are some of the things Mark and Brian would have seen when they visited the castle. I hope you enjoy the photos.


BTW, for those of you who are regular readers of this blog. My plan is to post every Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love when place locations are real and you can see what they actually look like! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool place. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took a look at the photos--like stepping back in time. I had the fortune to visit Eilean Donan Castle in Scotland years ago. Quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete