Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The New Year, the New Book, and Paris


Happy New Year!!

I’m a bit swamped right now, but I wanted to give you a quick update. The first draft of book 3 in the Screwing Up Time series is now over 60% done!!  The end is in sight both in words and in my mind. And I’m really excited. I love the new character Nin. And she and Mark are about to get themselves into a disaster. And right now, I have no idea how they are going to get out. *Squee*

My goal is to have the first draft finished by the end of February. That way, I can get at least one or two revisions done before my husband and I go to…Paris! For Christmas/my birthday/our 25th wedding anniversary, Cal is taking me to Paris. If you want to know the whole story about how my amazingly sneaky family kept this a secret for months, I wrote about it at my other blog—click here.

File:Skyshow Adelaide 2006.JPG
Photo by Alex Sims, courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Paris!!!! It's one of my favorite places in all the world. Hopefully one day someone will want to take me there for our anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete